Tuesday, November 1, 2011

[111101][Pix + Vid] Kim Hyun Joong @ KBS Radio Choi Kang Hee's "Raise the volume up" on 10.31.11

Yesterday, Kim Hyun Joong was a DJ special on Cool FM KBS2 "Raise the volume up". It's a 2 hours radio program which is hosted by Choi Kang Hee, one of his colleagues at KeyEast. I love Choi Kang Hee who was casted in "Protect the Boss" but I missed this radio last night. 

Today, KBS2 has uploaded some photos of last night's show. I also put here some others photos of HyunJoongChina.com from Baidu. Love his expression ^^

Cre: KBS.co.kr, Baidu





















Here are from KBS. I tried to translate with google translation ^o^. I will update later with the complete translation. 

 Suddenly the camera shot at you, the V sight is bright!

 The sight of watching the computer.
He's a great guy.
 
 Sent to the members his CDs with his signature. A warm man!

Bonus cut:
 Kim Hyun Joong prepared for those who couldn't watch. Photo of Kim Hyun Joong, the charming guy!

And now is some vid from on Youtube





Lucky guy




Kim Kyu Jong's "Yesterday"




SS501's "Let me be the one"



No comments:

Post a Comment