Monday, November 21, 2011

[111120][Pix] Heo Young Saeng's 4th musical performance "The Three Musketeers" - Curtain call

Young Saeng performed twice yesterdays and we have tons of pictures today ^^
I'm extremely fond of the variety of emotions on his face ^^
He's gonna have a week off before go on stage again next Sunday.
Take care of yourself and totally recover to ready for a busy week, Young Saeng ah!

First of all, an amazing set from Amorino1103.ivyro.net

Then ... Best friend (bestys.net) with a promise to be updated more asap

And last but not least, photos from Madeleine (heoyoungsaeng.com)
I have to admit that I begin to confuse if these are from 11.20 or 11.19 'cause they're all in the same topic :P 
Just tell me if I'm wrong.
Anyway, they are so beautiful and new here. Enjoy yourself, my friends ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment