Tuesday, November 29, 2011

[111129][Vid] Kim Hyun Joong won Best Male Solo Artist at MAMA 2011

Hi princess! Did you have time to watch MAMA 2011 in Singapore? Our Hyun Joong won Best Male Solo Artist tonight. I was really happy when hearing his name announced. He walked to the stage with an elegant bright smile and "Lucky guy" as music background. I almost couldn't breath at that moment!
Congratulations, Hyun Joong ah! I'm so so proud of you! You've worked hard this year and now, you're deserved it! Waiting for more Music awards for our Leader as well as other members of SS501 until the end of this year. Am I too greedy?
Now, enjoy yourself, the announce and the gorgeous performance "Lucky guy". Suzy of MissA also joined his stage ^^ I just want to see him more!
Cre: cozy1010 + Mnet2011@youtube 





No comments:

Post a Comment