Tuesday, December 20, 2011

[111217][Mess] Heo Young Saeng says Thank you after the last performance "The Three Musketeers"

Thanks to xiaochu@Quainte501.com for translation this short message from Young Saeng's twitter after finish his performance on December 16th.

Ah.. Just as I'm getting close to Three Musketeers ensemble hyung-nim, noo-nim, dongsaeng now~~ it ended TT TT I don't know why but there's a relief when it ended today.. but on one hand, it seems to comes with a sense of regret.. Thank you!!! Because everyone has done really well during that period! But!!! There is still Daegu performance for us still~~~ke

And more than anything else~~ Thank you director Wang YongBum!! Though I don't know if you would see this message~ I couldn't say a word of thanks to you during those times TT TT Big brother SungWoo hyung!! Great sunbae-nim JunSang hyung!! The one and only voice in the world BeobRae hyung~ Sexy guy YoungKi hyung~ Bbuing bbuing KiJun hyung!! Pretty boy JiHoon hyung!! Even though a dongsaeng but is Three Musketeers sunbae, KyuHyun~ nice dongsaeng WonBin~ Thank you everyone!!!!!!!!^^

With me for a long time, AhSeon noona who is like a real sister to me!! From first to last performance, the sadness.. SoHyun noona!! JiYoung noona who is always emotional!! Ssonya noona who always sends encouraging messages!! Handsome king JungRyul hyung~ SoonChang hyung who steals my crops - -^ keke JunMo hyung whom I didn't meet before~~~ SangHyun hyung who always undergo alot because of me~~ Orchestra and all the staffs who have put in alot of efforts into doing Three Musketeers!! Thank you everyone TT TT I will not forget TT TT This is like writing the PS in an album..kekekekeke Sincerely!! Thank you for giving me such wonderful memories!!!!^^

And a pix from Ljivery@twitter with Young Saeng before the performance

No comments:

Post a Comment