Saturday, December 24, 2011

[111221] [diary] HyunJoong 15th Story ‘..........’

Credits : Hyun-Joong.com + (English Translation) xiaochu @ Quainte501.com

REPOST WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY


Hi ^^~~ Good morning keke
I woke up 2 hours ago, cleaned up the ramen I ate this morning keke washed up and made a greeting like this
It seems like I’ve slept soundly because this whole week was very busy for me. 2nd part of Japan music video, album jacket photoshoot, filming for year-end performance.......- - It seems like it’s not exaggerating to say that I’ve lived through this one week with my eyes wide open ^^:;;;; keke
Even so, I went to HongKong yesterday and received 4 awards so my tiredness went away. Thank you (--)(__)(--)kekeke
But I kekekeke <-----This.. doesn’t mean anything really so don’t misunderstand. Not that I’m snickering at something, it’s just a habit..even when I write a text message, I would always write that even at situations that I shouldn’t and received a lot of misunderstandings keke ah!! Came out again like a habit keke uh again.....- - ;;
Now for the present to everyone, I am going to go out right away and will be preparing year-end award shows performance that will blow you off ^^
I will make you eye-candy with the great performance at year-end ^^
Weather has turned much colder. Even though it’s cold at the side.......Let’s live happily
Merry Christmas ^^ Happy New Year
Now that I’m back in Korea, I listened to the song ‘A little Closer’ by Kim YeonWoo and I really like it so I’ve been listening to it continuously since morning ^^
Hope everyone can go and listen too..
Thank you for loving me for such a long time and for this one whole year too ^^
I hope you will have a busy yet fruitful ending to the year end.

No comments:

Post a Comment